The Australian Government Department of Health has provided a range of advice to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in the Australian community, and help protect vulnerable people.
- covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating, after going to the toilet and after touching communal surfaces or items such as furniture
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and frequently used objects such as mobiles, keys and wallets (and supermarket trolley handles if possible)
- to avoid touching your face
- keeping a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other people whenever possible
- avoidance of handshaking, kissing, hugging and other physical greetings
- avoiding mass gatherings and events where possible
Travel restrictions & self isolation
Government restrictions on interstate and domestic travel are currently being reviewed and updated on a regular basis, if you are planning on travelling interstate please take the time to review current restrictions in each state and territory. Follow the links below for the most up to date information:
We are asking all of our clients and residents to notify us if they meet any of the current travel restriction criteria, or are in self-isolation for any reason by calling 1800 852 772.
To stop the spread of COVID-19 people with even mild symptoms of respiratory infection should get tested.
Contact your GP for COVID-19 testing advice and information. State and territory governments are also publishing up-to-date information about how and where to get tested on their websites. For details, please follow the links below: