How do I access Health and Wellness Services?

If you’re aged 50 or over (over 50 for people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds), you can access our Health and Wellness Services through self-referral, referral through a GP, Aged Care Assessment team (ACAT), Allied Health professional, hospital or any community health worker.

Depending on the treatment, we may need details of your medical history and medication you currently use. This can be determined when you apply.

How much do Health and Wellness Services cost?

All our services are subsidised by the Australian Government and vary according to which service or program is being used.

We understand that not everyone can pay the full fee, so we have financial hardship policies and fee reductions can be negotiated if necessary. We can also arrange payment through existing private health cover.

Our experienced staff are always happy to discuss the best options for you and the programs offered in your area.