With the highest quality facilities and an engaging environment, Labrina Village is a place you can call home.
Offering 40 individual rooms, all with private en-suites, kitchenettes and the latest in nurse call technology, you can trust that you will receive the right care.
Residents can enjoy chef-cooked meals, prepared on site, which cater for special dietary requirements.
Outdoor areas and the atrium garden offer comfortable areas to relax and socialise with family and friends.
Our team of qualified staff provide care to suit the level and complexity of individual needs.
We offer a broad lifestyle program designed to accommodate individual needs.
Southern Cross Care’s whole-person approach means that we also cater to the spiritual needs of our communities. The chapel caters to all faiths and denominations.
Pastoral care staff are also available to provide counselling and social support to our residents and families.
- 40 bedrooms
- Spacious ensuite rooms with kitchenettes and built-in wardrobes
- Room controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Chef-cooked meals catering to all dietary requirements and prepared on site
- Lounges for family visits and relaxing
- Large flat screen TVs in lounges
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon
- Atrium and outdoor areas
- Dedicated space for lifestyle programs, including piano
- Computer area
- Long term stay respite care on availability