This simple recipe is perfect for entertaining friends and family over the festive season.
- 200g milk chocolate
- 50g dark chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry lollies
- 3⁄4 cup packed marshmallows (15 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts
- 5 small shortbread cookies
- Line a loaf tin, roughly 10x20cm / 4×8 inch, with baking paper.
- Cut the jellies and marshmallows in half. Roughly cut the cookies to a small bite size. Set aside.
- Finely chop the milk chocolate and dark chocolate then combine in a large bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir well and repeat another 2 or 3 times – stirring really well between each, until it’s just melted. Don’t overheat.
- Add the raspberries, marshmallows, peanuts and cookie pieces to the chocolate and mix well.
- Tip into the prepared tin and nudge it into the corners.
- Place in the fridge to set for about 2 hours to set.