2018 Southern Stars Awards
The Southern Stars awards are our chance to recognise the shining stars within our workforce, and celebrate their outstanding achievements.
Awards are presented to those who demonstrate, in an outstanding manner, our core values of care, communication, creativity and teamwork. They also recognise those who make outstanding contributions to our innovative, best-practice, healthy ageing approach.
Help us find the brightest stars that can lead us all towards a better future for Southern Cross Care.
The finalists and winners of the 2018 Southern Stars Awards will be celebrated at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre on Thursday 22 November. To watch the celebrations live on Facebook, please click here.
Awards will be presented in the following categories;
For outstanding achievement in care, in the following areas;
- Allied health
- Hotel Services
- Personal Care in Residential and Home Support Services
Healthy Ageing Star
- For outstanding achievement in healthy ageing outcomes
Connected Customer Star
- For outstanding achievement in customer service
- For outstanding achievement in volunteering
- For outstanding achievement in innovation (team or individual)
Best Practice Star
- For outstanding achievement in the development of best practice (team or individual)
- For outstanding achievement or outcomes as a team
- For an outstanding newcomer who joined Southern Cross Care after 1 July 2017
- For outstanding achievement in leadership