Whether you’re socially isolating or regionally removed from local services, Southern Cross Care’s new Telehealth services can help you to live a healthier, more active and engaged life in your own home.
Telehealth offers a wide range of services to anyone aged 50+. Available services include;
- Exercise Physiologist guided activity targeted to your health and wellness needs
- Social Work and Social Support to keep you engaged and in-touch with others
- Dietetics to ensure your nutritional needs are being met
- Other Allied Health consultations to keep you at your best
- Buddy Programs for those with higher needs and a carer in need of respite
To access Telehealth you will need;
- Wi-Fi or cellular data connection,
- A tablet or computer with a camera and a speaker (Services are not available via smart phone at this time)
We are more than happy to talk you through how to set up Telehealth over the phone or alternatively we can visit you in your home and help you set it up in person.
Getting started with Telehealth is easy. For existing clients who have had an initial Health Assessment services can start straight away. For all new clients its easy to organise your assessment by phone.
Terms and Conditions
T & C’s Funding support is available through - Private Health, DVA, Medicare, HCP (Home Care Package) and CHSP (Community Home Support Package), alternatively you can choose to pay privately for your services.
Fees and charges per session: Allied Health - $75 full fee or $15 CHSP, Social Engagement $45 full fee or $15 CHSP.