A better job. A better career. A better future for you and your community.
Southern Cross Care is a dynamic, values-based, not-for-profit offering exciting career opportunities across South Australia, the Northern Territory and Victoria.
If you want a rewarding job in an award-winning organisation that values you as an individual, and offers great benefits and learning and development opportunities, there has never been a better time to join Southern Cross Care.
Please click here to view our current vacancies
Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
Southern Cross Care has partnered with Open Colleges School of Health to give you a unique opportunity to develop the skills needed for a rewarding career in aged care.
This is your chance to gain a Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) through a blend of online learning and real-world experience, including a work placement at one of the following Southern Cross Care Residential Care Homes;
- McCracken Views in Victor Harbor
- Sandpiper Lodge in Goolwa
- Onkaparinga Lodge in Huntfield Heights
- Carmelite Residential Care in Myrtle Bank
- Fullarton Residential Care in Fullarton
- The Lodge Lourdes Valley in Myrtle Bank
- Oakfield Lodge in Mount Barker
- Oaklands Park Lodge in Oaklands Park
- The Pines Lodge in North Plympton
- Bucklands Residential Care in North Plympton
Intake closes on the 28th of September and there are only 25 places available!
Click here to find out more and get a free course guide today.